Fifth Assignment - punctuation

By vegaensiklopedia10@gmail.com - 17.48


Assignment 5

for week 8

Punctuate the text
The Lioness
A fox was boasting to a lioness. You should see my four pretty cub she said, “I had them all at once you know, and what about you? “How many cubs do you have”? “I have only one,” replied the lioness gently, but that one is a lion.”

Punctuate the text
The Wild Boar and the Fox
A wild boar was sharpening his tusks against a tree. One day when a fox came by “What are you doing that for? “Asked the fox there are no hunters around.” Everything looks very peaceful to me quite true”, said the boar, “but when the hunter does come with his dogs I shall be too busy running away to have time for this, so let me sharpen my tusks while I can.”

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Contact

Whats App
085640127128

Email
vegaensiklopedia10@gmail.com